version160: Small Accounts can help you, your friends, and your kingdom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

version160: Small Accounts can help you, your friends, and your kingdom

Post  EastWind on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:00 am

log in the small accounts(must be in the new region) only once every 15 days or so, to get the GOLD compensation, the more gold they have, the more players they can help, more small accounts can help more players too.

1. to help the whole kingdom:
give the small account a SO noble rank, use the small account to advice kingdom task, you can advice as many task as you can and account should go back to sleep to save gold for the next time log in, because players only have one free support daily, king should only adopt only one task a day to max the reward for every kingdom task.

2. to help your friends:
use a small account to open a period mine, choose a mine that fits your needs, 3p, 5p, and 7p mines have the same output, 4 jade every 10 minute, and mine will last 60 minutes, the biggest one is the 20p mine, this one is 2000 gold to open, fits 20 players and have double output (8 jade per 10 min, last 60 min). you can also use other small accounts to extend the time, which is a little cheaper then the cost of a new one.

the small accounts that keep doing the above two things will need a lot of gold, and will make a lot of jades in the process, lets use these jades to help yourself:

3. to help you:
after your outer city is build up, you will have more workers, send them out to work and they will be ready to collect in 24 hours, when you collect, there is a chance of getting Ores, the white and blue ones, you can incision with silver, but anything green and up will need gold. DO NOT use gold to incision these ores, put these ores on listed (it is like selling it to other players).
use the same small account from before, look for your main account's ores on the list, and buy it all, this will transfer the small account's jade in to your main account, you can also buy you friends ores if you have the jade. now small account can go back to sleep to save gold and repeat from step one.
the ores that small account is now holding is just trash, you can sell it in the next version, but not in 160 yet.

EastWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: version160: Small Accounts can help you, your friends, and your kingdom

Post  achillies on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:45 am

Thankz east.. appreciate it.

> 1. to help the whole kingdom:
Really nice advice east. I will use it future. Xels will do that probably, he has mules still i think.

> 2. to help your friends:
I think period mine is useless. 2000G even if u extend it 3 times will get u only 8 * 6 * 3 = 144 jades.
My personal gold/jade ratio is 25% minimum.
Because if really need jades, we can use 3000-5000 gold and do daily missions and get 39 purple books.
39 * 35 = 1365 jades.
ratio is 1365/3000 to 1365/5000 which is 27% to 45%.
So anything less than 25% is not advisable i think.

3. to help you:
Nice. But if doesnt fail incision the jade/gold ratio is high here. For an example lady got a green one today and i listed it for 12 jades. Then i bought it from my account , appraised with 50 gold and did incision with 90 gold. I got 91 jades. Spending 140 gold i got 91 jades which is really high ratio. But the problem is if it fails i ll get nothing. It s gamble(like name says).

East can you yell me abt the following?
I sell greenone from one account for 12. Then i buy it from me for 12 jades. And if i sell it again then it s more than 12? If it s so i can keep doing this forever and get millions of jades. Loophole hasnt fixed yet? I ll test it later too.. haha Laughing

achillies
Admin

View user profile http://shateam.forumjap.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EastWind on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:55 am

for the period mine, you need to times that by the number of people in the team, the 2000g mine can have 20 people, 8x6x20 = 960 jades

this is about how to make more jade and silver for you main account, the gold is from the small account, main account use 0 gold, and make extra jade and silver, there is no better ratio then this

EastWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  achillies on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:58 am

wow.. ty east..
So only the person who create spends gold? Joining wont cost gold?

achillies
Admin

View user profile http://shateam.forumjap.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EastWind on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:07 am

yes, only the person who open the period mine use gold, all players who join will not need gold, and the person who wants to extend the time of the mine, will need to use gold.

one thing about the small accounts, some people do play those small account as well, if you have the time.
they can make just as much gold from collecting tax. use whichever way suits you the best ^^

EastWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cr@zyHeo on Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:14 pm

lol! xel confusing Very Happy

Cr@zyHeo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xelhes on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:38 pm

EastWind wrote:log in the small accounts(must be in the new region) only once every 15 days or so, to get the GOLD compensation, the more gold they have, the more players they can help, more small accounts can help more players too.

1. to help the whole kingdom:
give the small account a SO noble rank, use the small account to advice kingdom task, you can advice as many task as you can and account should go back to sleep to save gold for the next time log in, because players only have one free support daily, king should only adopt only one task a day to max the reward for every kingdom task.

2. to help your friends:
use a small account to open a period mine, choose a mine that fits your needs, 3p, 5p, and 7p mines have the same output, 4 jade every 10 minute, and mine will last 60 minutes, the biggest one is the 20p mine, this one is 2000 gold to open, fits 20 players and have double output (8 jade per 10 min, last 60 min). you can also use other small accounts to extend the time, which is a little cheaper then the cost of a new one.

the small accounts that keep doing the above two things will need a lot of gold, and will make a lot of jades in the process, lets use these jades to help yourself:

3. to help you:
after your outer city is build up, you will have more workers, send them out to work and they will be ready to collect in 24 hours, when you collect, there is a chance of getting Ores, the white and blue ones, you can incision with silver, but anything green and up will need gold. DO NOT use gold to incision these ores, put these ores on listed (it is like selling it to other players).
use the same small account from before, look for your main account's ores on the list, and buy it all, this will transfer the small account's jade in to your main account, you can also buy you friends ores if you have the jade. now small account can go back to sleep to save gold and repeat from step one.
the ores that small account is now holding is just trash, you can sell it in the next version, but not in 160 yet.

how much is it?
xelhes
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  EastWind on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:51 am

DO NOT USE YOUR MAIN ACCOUNTS FOR ANY OF THESE!!!
I should have make it more clear, it is for your SMALL ACCOUNTS ONLY, your main account's gold is very important. you will have many many better ways to make extra jade with gold.
This is just some ways to use those small/abandon/inactive accounts to help those active ones.

EastWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top